I took Ben to the airport EARLY this morning (around 5:00 a.m.). He has a conference in Salt Lake City for work the next several days. I have to say it is very boring and quiet around here without him!! Knowing me, I will be up until the wee hours of the night playing on the computer or watching some dumb show on t.v. instead of going to bed on time like I should. I never can go to bed at a decent hour when he is away. I bought myself a "sleep-inspiring milk bath" from Origins yesterday. Maybe taking a nice long bath will help me relax and get some rest while he is gone. I also bought a little project to work on while he is gone. I am so glad that I have Baxter & Bailey to keep me company while he is away! I will take some pictures of my project and post them in the next day or so when it is all done.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
I am glad you have those dogs to keep you company. I do the same thing when Trent goes out of town. Go to bed late...that is funny!
I am exactly the same way when Bill is out of town. I cannot sleep either! Every little noise makes me jump.
Why didn't you tell me earlier? I would have flown in for a fun night hanging out with you and your dogs!
Post a Comment