Welcome To Our World!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Everyone LOVES Disneyland!

Me & Alex hanging out & ready to eat some yummy pizza

Mom & Alex waiting in line for Space Mountain


Good old Winnie the Pooh


Alex, me & Mom ready to party


Me, Alex & Jeff racing to beat the crowds to the rides

My Mom, Dad and Jeff and Alex came out last weekend to go to Disneyland. Ben and I met them and partied all weekend long. We are glad that we live so close to Disneyland so we could go as well. We had so much fun! There was no lack of laughing, screaming on the rides, eating, racing from ride to ride to try to beat the crowds and the best thing of all was spending time with our family!

5 comments:

Haskett Family said...

ok i am testing this to work will write more after i feed hayden- he is screaming at me

Haskett Family said...

ok soo heellooooooo- you are like the professional blogger- woahhw- you have everything under the stars on your blog. I think that it is awesome- in fact you are hired to do mine!!! I am totally pathetic compared to you- I will try to get some videos up in the next day. you won't beleive how big the kids are. we were watching the slide show, and kayla saw a picture of her and she thought it was totally awesome. I love your sight- you have my permission to spend as much time as you'd like on it. bravo bravo
ps it looks like you are into the digital scrapbooking stuff- you will have to teach me- your stuff looks great!!!! love you

Kacey said...

Cute pics! I'm so jealous you get to live so close to Disneyland. Malia wants to go there so bad to see all the Princesses. HOW fun! I'm also envious to see you all dressed in short sleeves with gorgeous weather. :-)

Jess Perry said...

Fun...I love Disneyland. It has been too long since I have been there. I can't wait to take Bryn there!

eve said...

FUN! I love Disneyland! Seriously, your Mom looks EXACTLY the same as ten years ago when I last saw her! You got good genes girl!

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones