skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Final Product...
As you can see, I finished my project. I made a cute little picture frame for the doggies. It was lots of fun and very easy. Baxter and Bailey are spoiled rotten so I thought that this saying was perfect!
8 comments:
Cute! I love it. How did you make your letters so perfect??
That is so stinkin adorable... You did a great job! Call me tonight if you get a chance! I have cub scouts at 4:30 for an hour but will be free after that... I'll call you if I don't hear from you... I think you should be out of work by then right?~
I love the frame. It is adorable. You got some good talent girl!
What a cute frame!
I'm like you, I always end up staying up late when Luke is out of town.
So cute! Love easy super cute projects. When are you coming in town again?
I love it Jenn! You are so talented!
That is sooo cute! You could probably make a killing on Ebay :) People arent very crafty, so crafters on ebay do great! Did you order Stephenie Meyers new book the Host? Its going to be out in 2 weeks! I cant wait to read it!
Cute Picture frame! It turned out fun. Your dogs are so darling.
Post a Comment