
Here are some quick shots of my new hair do that I had done this morning. The length is the same, she just cut bangs and put more highlights in it. I have to say it is VERY HARD to take a decent picture of yourself holding the camera out in front of you or with the timer. hahhaa Anyway you get the point. Let me know what you think of it. It will be a fun change. I am going to have to get use to the bangs thing though, I haven't had them in a LONG time!!












8 comments:
I love the bangs...sexy mama!! And I like the highlights..especially with summer coming up!
lookin good!!
Love it-- looking good for the summer!
I think your hair looks way cute. You look good with bangs! My opinion on bangs is while there "in" have em! :) I like all the highlights too.
super cute!
Your hair looks great! I love the bang and the hightlights!
First off, I LOOOOVE the new hair! Its super stylin! I wish I could pull of bangs :)
I am so excited to get The Host this week! I should have it finished by next week, so I will let you know how it is!
Post a Comment