Why are Sun chips so STINKIN' GOOOOOOOOOOD?! I hate to say it, but I think that they are going to have to go on my list of things that CAN NOT be in the house! :o( I mean seriously, my lunch today was Sun chips and Mountain Dew. What a healthy lunch huh?? It just sounded way yummier than the bananas, apples or the other healthy choices that were in the cupboards or fridge.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
I have a LONG list of things that I can't have in the house--peanut M&M's are probably at the top. I just can't resist eating handful after handful if they are around.
My weakness is junk food as well, lol. I could live off of junk food and sushi :)
Hey, what part of California do you live in? I am from the Santa Clarita Valley :) I am headed there in 2 weeks, we should meet for lunch! (if its not too long of a drive, lol)
Ya no chips in our house because I think a bag is a serving!
Belgian chocolate (or any chocolate for that matter), chocolate chip cookies, muffins, brownies, crepes, Haagen Daz cookies & cream, profiteroles - anything chocolate or even remotely related to it - you name it - I LOVE IT!!!! (and you better keep this stuff away from me like Tom does - but I'll find it anyway!)
Hey Jenn, this is totally off topic and my apologies for abusing your comments section for this, but I need your new phone number, girl! I tried calling you! E-mail me at mitra.baghai@gmx.at
You're welcome to delete this "comment" after having read it ;-)
Post a Comment