Welcome To Our World!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!



I came across one of my photo albums from high school and found these pictures that my girlfriends and I took at my parents house. What a bunch of hotties! hahaa These were taken soon after high school graduation. I laughed so hard when I saw these pictures. It brought back a LOT of memories!! The five of us had so much fun together taking a ton of pictures that night. Unfortunately Micaela couldn't make it that night for all the fun. We missed her. I love the funny face pictures!! I don't remember how we came up with the idea but we thought it was HILARIOUS! Man... I wish I was tan now, like I was back then! Especially in the bright pink shirt in the funny face picture.

5 comments:

Micaela said...

what the heck? where was i? lol. i remember those pics. they are great. and what good times we had!

ilm3ib said...

Isn't it funny what we come up with that is sooooo funny.... Hey, is that a fish on the mountain? Can't wait to see you guys! Happy Packing!

Jess Perry said...

I know what you mean about being tan. Weren't those days so much fun...all tan and decked out in the newest styles. Those are great pics. I love looking back on pictures and remembering all the fun times!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Isn't it fun to find old pics? It makes me feel old!

eve said...

I remember that night! It was so much fun. When I looked at the pics I thought "hey who's that chubby girl making stupid faces?" and it's ME! haha :-)
I feel so terribly old looking at the pics - older, skinnier and pale which I'd trade in for a couple of pounds more, an AZ tan and the fun we had together ANY TIME!

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones