Welcome To Our World!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Anyone Else's Pet Peeve???

Ok... so I had one of my cleaning itches tonight. (I get these usually at night and at a very dumb hour to start cleaning! hahaa) I started cleaning out our food cupboards & fridge and threw out all of the expired food etc. I say this all the time to myself and to Ben... I can't stand the "little white flecks" that the milk cartons leave behind on the glass shelves!!! I have to ask... Does this bother anyone else as much as it does me? hahaaa

5 comments:

Micaela said...

uh ya!!! Just was thinking about that the other day! Love your new background...so cute!

Kacey said...

YES! I'm right there with ya...drives me crazy cuz it makes the fridge look so dirty!

eve said...

Absolutely! If it were my fridge, I'd toss out the milk because we don't really have yummy skim milk as you guys do in the US! We buy the 4% fat milk and it grosses me out!
I have a looooooong list of pet peeves though but it's good to know I'm not alone ;-)
BTW I will try calling you again this weekend!
Love your blog! Please update it often - I'm addicted (and thinking of creating my own)

ilm3ib said...

You were up late too... I hate that white stuff... And way cute page! I was so tired I couldn't blog... but my eyes just wouldn't shut! Every sound is louder when he's away~ He's not getting in until 9:20 tonight. AHHH. I'm gonna be so tired after this week and then traveling this weekend. Happy Easter!

Jen said...

Yes! The milk flecks drive me nuts too!! I feel like I'm constantly wiping out the fridge because it looks nasty. I guess I need to get a new fridge where the milk goes in the door!

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones