Welcome To Our World!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


We had a wonderful Easter Sunday! We woke up and went out into the family room and to our surprise the Easter Bunny found us and filled Easter baskets for all four of us. Ben got some new TaylorMade golf balls and lots of candy. Baxter & Bailey got a bunch of treats, a stuffed lady bug and a pack of balls. I got the Disney movie Tarzan and lots of candy as well. I love Disney movies and collect them. I mainly collect them so we can have a good collection for when we have kids. The Easter baskets were lots of fun! We were very spoiled this weekend with many nice things along with the baskets, but most importantly, I am very thankful for my Savior today and hope we all can remember the real reason for Easter and celebrate His Resurrection.



2 comments:

Lauren Perry said...

Your blog is soo cute! I see you go on the scrapblog website too! Soo cute and tons of fun!

eve said...

I love Easter too! Your Easter baskets are beautiful and boy were Baxter and Bailey spoiled!!!!!! :-)

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones