Welcome To Our World!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Reagan Presidential Museum

Air Force One
Shot of inside Air Force One
Actual piece of the Berlin Wall
Reagan is buried at the museum as well. Pictures below are the grounds around his grave and his view.


Ben and I went to the Reagan Presidential Museum on Saturday. It is only about 45 minutes away from where we live. It was a lot of fun! They had Air Force One, Marine One (Helicopter), his limo and other escort cars there too. It is a very cool museum. They also had a lot of the dresses that Nancy wore while she was the First Lady. It was fun to see a lot of the things he had/used and the things he accomplished while being President. Something interesting if you didn't know, he is buried standing up over looking the beautiful view of the valley. We had lots of fun and glad that we made it out there.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful spot - Can't wait to come and go there with you. I love your blog
Mom

The Fab Fabian Life said...

That is great I had never even heard of it! Add that to the list of things to do :)

Lauren Perry said...

Ok! We have sooo much in common! I am a lover of the scrapblog.com and Twilight series as well! I actually borrowed....well...stole the ticker from your site! I have the book already pre-ordered. I am going to meet Stephenie when she comes to Utah in May! (hopefully) I also go on the many Twilight sites and follow up on movie posts. I have links gallore to send you if you like :) I am so excited for the movie! I am even more excited for Breaking Dawn though :) Let me know and I can send you links!

eve said...

Beautiful! I want to go to California again soooo badly!

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones