Welcome To Our World!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

On The Road Again...Arizona Here We Come!!!!!!

Ben and I have some very exciting news to announce... We are moving back home to Arizona! This will be our 7th move and 3rd state (Arizona, Ohio & California) in the 5 years we have been married (this Saturday the 12th will be our 5 yr Anniversary). We are moving the last week of the month, Ben's boss wants him there and working by the 1st.
I have been dying to do a post on this for a little while but Ben wanted me to wait for a little bit longer until I spread the word because it hadn't been officially announced at work. Well, now the cat is pretty much out of the bag (most of his co-workers have heard through the grapevine even though I don't think an official email has gone out), he gave me the go to do a post.
The wholesaler who covered the Arizona/Colorado/New Mexico/Wyoming territory quit. We were very excited for this because it gave us the chance to possibly get a transfer back home to Arizona. Ben's boss found someone he really liked to take over Ben's territory in L.A. After the guy went through several interviews and routine background checks they offered him the job. We were so excited for this because that meant that we were moving home!
Ben is such a hard and dedicated worker, I am so proud of him! We have really enjoyed our time away from home and family and have grown so much together as a couple, but we are very glad to be going back now. We have had many great experiences and made great friends while living in Ohio and California.
Anyway... that is our exciting news!


I am very excited to be able to view all the beautiful sunsets in Arizona again soon!

8 comments:

Kacey said...

Congratulations on the transfer! I bet you're so excited to be back around family. Hope the move goes well!

Lauren Perry said...

What Jenn??? You mean to tell me that I talk to you almost everyday and you FORGOT to mention this??? lol. CONGRATS! That is exciting news! I am going to be sad not to see ya when I visit California now. I know Cannon will be disappointed :) You will have a total blast!

Lori said...

That is so exciting!!! That sunset picture is GORGEOUS! Can I come too? That is awesome it worked out so well with the transfer. I am excited for you :)

Jen said...

How exciting!! I'm sure you'll love being closer to your family. Good luck with the move!

ilm3ib said...

We are so excited to have you back home! I'm glad we're both able to help again... I know how stressful it can be but you've moved so much... We'll see you in two weeks! YAHOO...PS... WAY cute background! Call me and I'll show you how to removed the link on it!

Micaela said...

I can't wait!!! :)

eve said...

I'm so happy for you, Jenn! I know that that's what you've been wanting for a long time! Finally reunited with your family and friends! So happy for you!

Angie said...

How exciting for you guys! I bet your family is thrilled! Good luck with the move.

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones