Half a decade ago (today) I married the man I love! At 3:00 pm we both said "YES!" and the adventure of our lives began... We were talking last night and were saying to each other "Would you have ever thought in our 5 years of marriage... We would have lived in 3 states, moved 7 times, have 2 dogs, vacationed to many fun places," etc. We have had a wonderful 5 years together and are looking forward what comes our way over the next many years to come. I am so thankful that Ben and I found each other. He is my best friend! I love you so much honey, I have to say that I am the luckiest girl to have you as my husband!! So here's to five years of Happiness, Laughter, Tears, Joy, Learning, growing and above all... Love!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Congrats guys... We are so thrilled that you're moving home... And that we'll all be able to spend more time together again... We miss the "happy couple"! See you soon~
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Post a Comment