



Ben flew to Arizona this afternoon for a conference he is covering tomorrow for work. So me and the doggies loaded up on lots of good chick flicks and popcorn while he was gone for the night. I drank WAY too much Mountain Dew so that sure made it a lot easier to stay up WAY past my bed time to watch all of these movies! ;o) .












9 comments:
I totally did that too when Bill was gone a few weeks ago. Have you watched P.S. I Love You yet? Ultimate chickflick...it was soooo good.
Right on! I love watching whatever I want when Adam's gone for a couple of days! I agree with Kacey on P.S. I love you--really good!
I haven't seen P.S. I Love You yet, but it sounds like I will have to go get it!
Fun! I love just hanging out by myself and watching movies. I love all of those movies too!! Another fave is Sleepless in Seattle...Mike won't watch it with me so I have to wait until he's gone.
Sounds like a fun night! How nice you are coming home!
FUN! I love chick flick nights!
Sounds fun! I love watching chick flicks when Luke is gone.
BTW--I talked to my sister-in-law Christy yesterday and she knows you! I guess you were good friends with her cousin Micaela and you all used to hang out when she would come down to Arizona to visit. Small world huh!?
I love chick flicks! All of those would be some of my top picks as well. It's so nice to do that every once in a while.
I can't wait to see you on Friday! I'm glad you stayed busy while ben was out of town... I'm also glad you'll be in town the next time Matt is gone! LUCKY ME! See you soon girly~
Post a Comment