

Over the weekend I was feeling like I needed another project or craft to do. So off to Michael's I went. I bought the wood board and paint and away I went. My sister-in-law made a similar sign and it turned out really cute so I thought that I'd make one too. I think it turned out pretty cute.
4 comments:
Very cute... Great job... Have fun with Kelly and Joey~
Looks good! Isn't it funny how being crafty feels fun sometimes :)
Oh Jen.. you have been blogging. I am so glad. I thought whenever I pulled up your blog, that you hadn't updated because that slideshow came up. Well hello Lori...scroll Lower. YOu have had tons of fun things going on. How fun is that, that you met up with Lauren. Too fun! and the oh'henry bars I am totally going to have to make. Hey put your email address on my blog so I can add you to the recipe blog, and you can post all your yummy recipes there okay. Love, Lori
Cute craft. I think it looks really cute, and especially next to your wedding picture. I need to get ambitious and do something crafty.
Post a Comment