Welcome To Our World!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Dad's Day!!



Happy Father's Day Dad! Thanks for always being there for me and for always making life so much fun. You're the BEST Dad! I have to say that I am such a lucky girl to have you as my Dad. I love you so much!!
___________________________________



Happy Father's Day to you too Lewis! Ben's Dad is such a great man. I am very lucky to have such wonderful in-laws! We love you!!

Happy Father's Day to all you Father's out there, I hope that it is a great one!

2 comments:

SK said...

Thanks Jennifer.

You kids make our life a joy!

Good to talk to you and hear your voice ...especially on Father's Day.

SK

Lauren Perry said...

Jen! You are so cute! That was a very sweet post and I love the pics! You were such a BEAUTIFUL bride! Have you read The Host yet? When do you head up to Utah? I saw Cindy this week- she is fun :)

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones