





Ben's brother Chris, Tyler, Katie & Riley came out to visit us for the week last week. Ben was out of town for work in Monterey, so it was nice having them all here to visit and hang out with me and the doggies. We did lots of fun things while they were here. They played a lots of games on the PS3, played with Baxter & Bailey, they went to the beach a couple of times, we went to Knotts Berry Farm and when Ben got back in town on Friday we went to go see the movie Kung Fu Panda. We all liked it, it was very funny! Saturday we all went to Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum and then went to a Pirate show. The Pirate show was so much fun! It was a dinner and a show. They pulled Chris up on the stage at the beginning and he and a group of guys had to do a stunt. They had both Ben and I compete in competitions. I even have really BAD rope burns on two of my fingers because I was trying to pull our team flag up the fastest! (One of them is on my middle finger, so I can relate to your pain Malia!! haha) The pirates performed on this huge ship that was on water and swung from ropes and they had all kinds of fights. As you can see we were very busy and had lots of fun!













4 comments:
C'mon..show us your owie! lol Sounds like a fun week. Love the bandanas you are all wearing! I heard Kung Fu is a really good movie. I totally wanna see it. Jack Black is so funny I think. There is just so much fun stuff to do there!
I really need to figure out how to edit my comments because I always end up deleting the entire one because of a typo!
ANYWAY! What a fun-loaded week you had! I need one of these soooo badly right now! I second you better show us your hurt middle finger that you're bragging about ;-)
What a great time... That looks like you really wore those kids out! I'm glad you had a good time! We'd love to come and repeat his vacation... SOMEDAY! Can't wait to see you~ Cute header by the way~
Post a Comment