




Happy Halloween! Here are some pictures from Halloween yesterday. I dressed up like an Ohio State Buckeye football player. It was crazy at Kid's Klub, the school/daycare that I work at. They had the kids trick-or-treat and had a parade so the kids could show off their costumes. It was so much fun seeing all of the kids dressed up. They all looked so cute! Ben was out of town and kept telling me that I wasn't going to get any kids to come by and trick-or-treat, but while I was on the phone with him our door bell rang. I was soooo excited! It was our neighbor's two little girls and 4 of their friends. Now it is time to pack up all my Halloween decorations and get ready for Christmas which is right around the corner!












1 comment:
I can't wait for CHRISTMAS... But I am also SOOOOO excited to have you guys out for a week and have you a Collins party. We just love you guys~ FUN halloween party btw~
Post a Comment