
My brother Jason and his wife Tawnya had their twin girls (Abby & Maddie) last Monday the 19th. They were scheduled for their c-section on Friday after Thanksgiving but the girls decided they wanted to come a little early. Tawnya was at the hospital for a doctor appointment to check their heart rates on Monday and oops.... her water broke while she was there. I have to say, what perfect timing! They put her in a golf cart and drove her over to the building next door and delivered the babies a couple hours later. They are absolutely adorable and I am so glad that Ben and I were there when they were born. They are so tiny! I am so happy for them! Their family has instantly doubled. I have to say I know Jason is going to be a great dad! Welcome to the family girls! We Love you!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment