




Ben surprised me yesterday and took me to Disneyland! It was so much fun. We went on all the rides at both Disneyland and California Adventure. I love the "California Screamin" roller coaster ride. We also went on the white water rapid ride and we both got soaked!! Both of our shoes and socks were sopping wet. It was annoying but we dried pretty quick. They have changed Space Mountain, it is a lot darker and has more twists and turns now. We think it is a lot better now. They also changed the Haunted Mansion for this time of year. They made it like the movie, Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas". They did a great job on it! We decided to go on Splash Mountain as one of our last rides when it was dark and getting very chilly out. Well..... we got the back two seats and we got SOAKED!! Neither one of us could remember ever getting that wet before! The picture of Ben is right after we got off of Splash Mountain. I can't wait until we have kids so we can take them to Disneyland and Disney World! They are such fun places!












1 comment:
That looks like so much fun. I am glad Ben got his phone back. Good for you for always taking pictures. WE NEED TO SCRAP~ Can't wait to see you. I am so sorry. I didn't realize you'd be coming to town the day of Collins bday. I thought it was the day before. I wish I knew, I'd make the time later. We'll wait on cake and ice cream if you're close!~ LOVE YOU GUYS.
Post a Comment