Jobs I've had in my life:
1. Nanny
2. Paralegal - Litigation law firm
3. Paralegal - Estate Planning law firm
4. Paralegal - Fidelity & Surety/Construction law firm
5. Teacher/caregiver - daycare/school in Ohio
6. Teacher/caregiver - daycare/school in California
7. A wife (since 2003) ;o)
TV shows I like to watch:
1. Prison Break
2. Friends
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Frasier
5. Best Week Ever
6. The Soup
7. HGTV
8. Will & Grace
Places I've been to:
1. Hershey Chocolate Factory- Hershey, Pennsylvania
2. Disney World
3. Chicago
4. New York
Favorite foods:
1. House of Japan (Columbus, OH)
2. Mexican - Tia Rosa's (Mesa, AZ)
3. Italian
4. Pepperoni pizza - Barro's
5. Movie theater popcorn
6. My Taco Soup
7. Chips n salsa
8. Apples w/ peanut butter
Books I've especially appreciated lately:
1. PEOPLE Magazine & any other celebrity gossip magazine I can get my hands on
2. Don't Sweat The Small Stuff
Things I enjoy:
1. My Husband
2. My doggies
3. Bear Lake
4. Decorating
5. Long hot bath
6. Christmas Morning
7. Getting my nails done
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Very fun... At least your jobs were consistent. And the wife thing. You're doing great.
Post a Comment