+018.jpg)
+019.jpg)
+014.jpg)
+012.jpg)
As you all know, I LOVE to decorate!!! I can't get enough of it, it is beyond an addiction for me! hahhaa I especially love to decorate for the holidays! Ben and I haven't gone to any cool Pumpkin patches or places with any fun fall/Halloween activities yet. But we will HAVE to make it to a good haunted house or two before Halloween is over. I don't think that any haunted house will ever top the one that Ben and I went to in Ohio last year, we went to the prison where they filmed the movie The Shawshank Redemption. IT WAS SO FREAKY!!!! I love haunted houses but they definitely scare the crap out of me! I also need to get our pumpkins so we can carve them and put them out by our front door. I really hope that some kids come by to trick-or-treat this year! I love seeing all the kids dressed up.












3 comments:
Decorations are really neat!
Your house is so cute... Always so clean and the decorations are adorable... I hardly have any up this year... But I've been making costumes~ I'll send pics soon! Love you girl.
Nice ghosties
Post a Comment