Here is a picture of Ben and I at his friend Rich's wedding on Saturday. (I have to say... one good lookin' couple too!! ;o) hahha) Ben and Rich have known each other and been friends since the 3rd grade. We had a great time! Ben had so much fun catching up and seeing all of his friends that he grew up with. I had just as much fun. I especially loved seeing how much Ben was enjoying himself with his friends. We were only in Arizona for the weekend so we unfortunately didn't get the chance to see everyone we wanted. We are so glad that we are living so close to family and friends and that we can visit more often now.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Rich Shaul's Wedding 10-06-07
Here is a picture of Ben and I at his friend Rich's wedding on Saturday. (I have to say... one good lookin' couple too!! ;o) hahha) Ben and Rich have known each other and been friends since the 3rd grade. We had a great time! Ben had so much fun catching up and seeing all of his friends that he grew up with. I had just as much fun. I especially loved seeing how much Ben was enjoying himself with his friends. We were only in Arizona for the weekend so we unfortunately didn't get the chance to see everyone we wanted. We are so glad that we are living so close to family and friends and that we can visit more often now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
I bet you did have fun! You look great girly~
Post a Comment