Welcome To Our World!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween Party- Picture Overload!!

We had a Halloween Party at our house On October 30th and it was a blast! I went a little overboard on baking. I made 90 cupcakes, a bunch of Halloween chocolate molded pretzel rods and yummy chili. All the kids and most of the adults dressed up. I did games and prizes for the kids too. Pumpkin pass, donut eating contest, pin the nose on the pumpkin, cookie decorating walk, pumpkin bean bag toss & eye ball race. Check out the pictures. I think that everyone enjoyed themselves, especially the kids. I was a devil. :o)

























6 comments:

Kacey said...

Wow, I know who to hire if I need help throwing a party. You are awesome! Looks like everyone had a great time.

Haskett Family said...

ok - way too cute- you really outdid yourself_ next time i'm there for sure

Angie said...

WOW! You are a WAY overachiever! Looks like lots of fun. Can't wait to see what you pull off for Christmas! ;)

Savanna said...

That looks like really fun party. I love all the cute costumes, and your decorations are super cute too.

The Jones Family said...

What a fun party! I love the donut eating contest Idea!

Lori said...

Party on!!! You have awesome decorations too.

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones