Such great photos, it helps to have good subjects though, right. It looks like you got a lot of good ones, that's always exciting.
GORGEOUS!!! (you have killer eyes!) Good luck choosing...there are so many good ones.
Gorgeous! They turned out so pretty!
Wow, amazing shots!!! You two look great - Baxter and Bailey seem to have cooperated pretty well also ;)))And I agree you have the prettiest eyes!
ok jenn- take a picture of your front door and post it..so I look at your wreath again- i want to copy it. you little designer you-
Way cute pictures! You guys are a really cute couple.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such great photos, it helps to have good subjects though, right. It looks like you got a lot of good ones, that's always exciting.
GORGEOUS!!! (you have killer eyes!) Good luck choosing...there are so many good ones.
Gorgeous! They turned out so pretty!
Wow, amazing shots!!! You two look great - Baxter and Bailey seem to have cooperated pretty well also ;)))
And I agree you have the prettiest eyes!
ok jenn- take a picture of your front door and post it..so I look at your wreath again- i want to copy it. you little designer you-
Way cute pictures! You guys are a really cute couple.
Post a Comment