Welcome To Our World!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween Decorations

As you all know.... I LOVE to decorate! Especially for the holidays!! Here are pictures of most of the decorations that I have up for Halloween. I hope that we get lots kids to come and Trick-or-Treat this year. I love seeing all the kiddos all dressed up!













4 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Cute decorations! Can you come do my house now?!

Miller Family said...

SO FUN!! I'm with Brianne...you can come decorate my house ANYTIME! ;) This is SUCH a fun season!!

Haskett Family said...

looks like fun..jenn we can't come to the party friday, and we are really bummed about it. I hope it goes well. We have a special stake fireside that night. I found this website though and thought you might want to try some of the recipes..good luck. http://www.britta.com/HW/HWr.html#brain

Haskett Family said...

ok- where are pictures from your party?? i've been waiting..

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones