Welcome To Our World!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Camping in Payson

We went camping in Payson last weekend and it was a blast! We originally planned to go to Williams (by Grand Canyon) but since the weather was going to be REALLY cold at night, we decided to go to Payson last minute. The weather was fantastic! I loved all the beautiful trees and the cool weather. It was in the mid 60's to low 70's during the day and in the 30-40's at night. We went up early Friday afternoon with Matt and Crystal, Kelly and Joey and their daughter Angelina and Matt and Crystal's friends from church Bryce and Lexie and their three little kids. We all had so much fun! We rode Matt's rhino, played games, shot clay pigeons with the shot gun (man I forgot how much of a kick those guns have!) I have to brag a little... I nailed the first clay pigeon that Matt threw for me!! :o) We ate lots and lots of yummy food and enjoyed camp fires and smores every night. It was chilly the first night but we stayed plenty warm with all of the warm blankets that I brought and the awesome little heater we had in the tent. Saturday the wind started to pick up and it progressively got stronger as the day went on. It rained quite a bit that night and the wind was something else! You could hear it roaring through the canyon like a train and making its way to the top of the rim towards us in our tents. Here are some pictures of our fun weekend.
1. Me & Ben enjoying the campfire
2. Tanner & I chillin' by the fire - (Can you tell I was cold?? I had on a long sleeve t-shirt, hoody, jacket & beanie!)
3. Tanner zonked out on my lap 2 minutes later...
4. The whole gang by the fire - except Crystal, she was the camera lady...
5. Ben & Tanner roasting marshmallows
6. & 7. Me and Crystal being silly...





3 comments:

Jason said...

Cool

Haskett Family said...

i'm jelous..looks like fun. we want to go camping, but with nolan, not so easy...is that you? you are so skinny-- looking good

Lori said...

Your life looks busy and FUN!!! You have way too much fun.

I love that recipe box, where did they get that??? (seriously.)

When you put Payson, I thought "Payson, UT." I am a loser, I didn't know there was one in Arizona.

Daisies are my favorite flower too.

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones