Welcome To Our World!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mega Catch Up!! -

Ben and I had our 6 year Anniversary on July 12! Time flies.... I love you so much Ben! Thanks for all of the fun, love and adventures these past 6 years of being married. I look forward to many many more years together!


___________________________________________________

Fourth of July - We had a barbecue, swim party & shot little confetti poppers and snaps that you throw at the ground with Matt and the boys. The boys thought that those were pretty cool. It really sucks that fireworks are illegal in AZ! (When Ben and I moved from Ohio to California we stopped in New Mexico and got a boat load of fireworks. It was so much fun to sneak and shoot those off!) Crystal was at girls camp so we missed her. We had lots of fun. We ate lots of yummy food too. The best treat of the night though was I made to die for devil's food cake cupcakes and made red white and blue frosting so we all could decorate and eat them of course! I think that the boys enjoyed the cupcakes.... what do you think?! hahaa




___________________________________________________

Sea World - My family went to Sea World the end of July. It was a blast as always! Can I say that Shamu rocks?!! We had a blast and I think that the girls had lots of fun too. They loved playing in the sand on the beach and feeding the ducks. All the shows were great, especially the night ones. We all loved the Seal & Otter show because it is SO funny! They make fun of all of the other shows. (Shamu, Dolphins, etc.) The weather was absolutely beautiful! It was a nice change to have 80 degree weather for the weekend instead of the 110-117 degrees that we had been having in Arizona!! These are some of my favorite pictures. I love the one of Abby resting her head on Jeff's head while getting a piggy back ride. I also love the one that I caught of my Dad doing the "look no hands" move while riding the bike! hahaaa








___________________________________________________

For Ben's 32nd birthday we went SKYDIVING!!!! That's right.... I said SKYDIVING!! It was "TOTALLY WICKED!"(Like Dash said on The Incredibles.) I was so excited and not really nervous at all until the group of individual jumpers before me went and just tumbled & flipped out. Then I thought.... "Oh crap.... here we go!" We went with Ben's brother & wife Matt & Crystal. I am so glad that they came with us! It was something that we will never forget! It was so much fun and what a rush!! It was a beautiful morning and couldn't have been more of a clear day. We jumped from the plane at 13,000 feet, fell for a full minute and pulled our parachute at 9,000 feet I believe. So that shows you how fast you are really falling! Pretty amazing. Matt & Ben jumped about 8 years ago for Matt's bachelor party but Crystal and I had never been so we decided to get the video/pictures package. I am so glad that we did. We each had a guy jump with us and take video and pictures. These pictures say a million words! It went so fast that I told my instructor when we landed. "That was awesome, can we go again?!!!" I have a feeling that we will be going again sometime in the near future. The last picture is of us after we all landed. Can you tell we had fun?! :o) HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!





That's what we've been up to..... hope all is well with everyone & their families!

5 comments:

Lauren Perry said...

How fun for you guys!!! Happy Anniversary and I LOVE that you went sky diving! I swear you are so much fun- we need to live closer! Thanks for the update! Now I need to be a non-slacker updater and get my rear in gear :)

eve said...

Congrats you guys!
I was surprised to read Ben turned 32! He looks so young!

eve said...

Don't know how to edit posts so here's another one from me: Jenn, I can't believe you went skydiving!! I would love to go sometime but I think I'd chicken out right before the jump! You're super brave. Congrats on your courage! You go girl!

Brandon and Brittani Romney said...

Congratulations! The skydiving looks like so much fun! How's everything going?

The Jones Family said...

Looks like you have had a super fun summer!!! Congrats on 6 yrs together!
will you ask Miceala again if I can be added as a friend...Im not sure how to ask people!

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones