Welcome To Our World!

Monday, June 15, 2009

TRIP TO OHIO

Ben had a conference for work last week in Ohio & I was able to tag along and go with him. It was so much fun going back to visit our old stomping grounds. We lived in Ohio for 2 1/2 years. It was a great place to live, despite the FREEZING winters! I thought I was going to freeze to death the first winter we lived there. (AZ winters are not "real" winters) While we lived there, I absolutely loved all of the green, big trees, flowers. My favorite was the Fall weather and changing colors of the leaves, so beautiful!
Ben spent most of his time in meetings but his conference finished up early Friday afternoon. I did lots of shopping (our hotel was on the edge of the mall parking lot), slept in and enjoyed the beautiful 80 degree weather while he was working. After his meetings were done, we got to spend time with lots of friends and we ate WAY WAY too much food. It was a must that we ate at these restaurants while we were there though. SO SO yummy!
Potbelly - has the tastiest sandwiches!!


House of Japan - Pure Heaven best describes this place!! They cook the food in front of you (Teppanyaki style). FYI, Bennihana can't even put a finger on House of Japan!! The soup, salad, shrimp & lobster appetizers, fried rice, veggies,chicken & steak is all to die for! You basically have to roll yourself out of there but it is SO worth it!



Graeter's ice cream - Super yummy! They know how to make it!

We had a great trip to Ohio! It was so great to see our friends and visit a fun place we lived. We look forward to the next visit. Maybe we will go back in the Fall to enjoy the leaves, weather and even an Ohio State Buckeye game!!

4 comments:

Haskett Family said...

glad you had fun-- glad you are back- i like smarty pants....

eve said...

Fun! BTW, thanks for making me super-hungry and craving all this good food you described! I'd go back even if I knew noone there ... just for the restaurants ;-)

Savanna said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I love going on vacation and going out to eat. Looks like you ate at some yummy places.

Tara said...

Sounds like a fun trip, food is always the best part of trip.

About your hair, I'm not sure about the exact formula do you know if it was a permanent or semi-permanent color? Then I think I might know which one you are talking about. Let me know.

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones