Baxter looking out the front entry windows for Ben.
Sleepy Bailey girl!
I just said one of the magic phrases... "Do you want to go for a ride?" He turned right around! haha You better follow through with this one or else you are in big trouble with him, he LOVES car rides!!Love those two doggies!!
_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________
Ben and I had a sleep over with Collin & Tanner. We had lots of fun! We watched Jungle Book, went swimming, made blizzards, went to the park & played in the sand. Played with swords, and swam some more! We are both very glad to be back home close to family again. It has been so nice!
Tanner, Me & Collin swimming in the pool
Sword fights on the stairs
We made yummy Oreo blizzards! The boys thought that it was pretty cool to smash their own Oreo's and then mix them in with the ice cream all by themselves. I even let them eat right out of the bowl with the big spoons.
Too cute!___________________________________________________
We went up to Payson last weekend and had a blast. Ben's sister Kelly and husband stayed the weekend and invited us all to come up and crash their party. We gladly accepted. It was nice to get away from the super hot weather we've been having! The weather was absolutely beautiful! It was very cool, was almost chilly at times. It rained with a little hail. We played lots of games, ate snacks and hot dogs. Sat by the fire in the cabin, the kids fished, went on walks and walked & jumped the rocks on the creek next to the cabin. It was a very fun and relaxing trip.
Gorgeous grassy area behind cabin. This is where we grilled, and played all of our fun games. Lasso golf & bocce ball
The club house next to the volleyball, basketball & tennis courts.
Gorgeous grassy area behind cabin. This is where we grilled, and played all of our fun games. Lasso golf & bocce ball
The club house next to the volleyball, basketball & tennis courts.
Matt getting ready to throw, he and Ben were playing Lasso Golf. Fun games, thanks for bringing them Crystal!!
We have had a very busy month of May. It is amazing to think that we have been back home in Arizona for almost a year now!! (August will be the year mark) Even crazier that we have been in our house for almost 6 months! Hope all is well with everyone. If you are in our neck of the woods this summer make sure you let us know, I am sure that I can arrange to push you in the pool or something. ;o)
Til next time....












3 comments:
Your Baxter and Bailey are sooo cute! Such little personalities. Your nephews are adorable and that trip to Sedona looked heavenly! Looks like you guys have lots of fun!
You must be like the BEST AUNT IN THE WORLD!! Smashing oreo cookies into ice cream and then letting them eat right out of the bowl. Oh how I wish I were there!! :-)
Baxter and Bailey are too cute, they should be dog models or something.
I know, I felt bad and that is the honest truth! Your Dad even said when we were at his house, "Jen would love to see you guys!" And I thought, man I should have scheduled this better. But when Byron and lynda showed up...we never know what is going to happen, even them. Byron is Dad's tours ;)
I should have had you come up on Sunday, we didn't do anything and there was even an extra room. I AM SO SORRY! I hope you can forgive us!Next time, right???
I absolutely LOVED Sedona. I had never been to Arizona and I loved Mesa and stuff too. We went to the Botanical Garden. I thought is was so cool to see all the different kinds of Cactus. YOu need to do that if you haven't yet.
Your house looks awesome, and I can't believe how much you have done!
Post a Comment