Welcome To Our World!

Friday, April 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!/UPDATE

He doesn't even know he's a HERO...
but that's part of what makes him one.
I've always looked up to you, Dad.
Always will.
Happy Birthday Dad! I love you SO much! You are the BEST! Hope that you have had a great day! Thanks for all of the wonderful memories, great advise & for just being YOU! You always know how to make everyone laugh and you have the kindest heart. I love you & am so lucky to say you are MY Dad.
Love, Jenn


Quick update. It sure seems like nothing much has been going on since my last post that I can post on. But when I think about it, that's not true. There has been several things....
Ben got stuck in the major blizzard storm when he was in Colorado a couple weeks ago. He was suppose to come home Thursday early evening and couldn't get home until late Saturday night. He said that the roads were so bad that he was basically stuck in doors until Saturday. He was there for three days this week and thankfully the weather was beautiful for him!
We are loving our house! We are going non-stop with projects/remodeling. It is amazing how much we have done to the place since we moved in!! The new tile is starting to go in on Monday morning. I will make sure to post some more before & after pictures. What a difference it has made doing these changes!
Tonight I am going to a scrapbooking night with the girls. It is from 4:30 pm-12:00am. 7+ hours of scrapbooking/crafting....I'm in! :o) I hope to get lots of pages done and some other cute crafts and projects done while I am there.
I will post pictures later tonight or tomorrow morning. Hope all is well with everyone & you all have a Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

SK said...

WOW JENN!

Thanks...for the Compliments.

SK (Ur dad)

Lauren Perry said...

You are AMAZING! I love love LOVE your style and creativity! Everything looks sooo wonderful :) I am glad that you can tailor your house to fit you perfectly :)

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones