Welcome To Our World!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures....

Here is what we have been up to lately.... Pictures say a million words....

Woohooo.... The Easter Bunny Found us! Thanks Easter Bunny!
I made a shadow box for Ben when I went to a late night scrapbooking party with the girls. I think that it turned out very cute! The Velum saying in the top left says "Simply Unforgettable". The keys from his Corvette, a picture of him in it, Ohio State Buckeyes license plate cover & his license plate that was on the Corvette.
BEFORE : picture of the fireplace mantle in our bedroom. (The tile & oil finish paint is new.)

AFTER: I love our new white mantle! Dave, my sister-in-law's brother built it. He did an amazing job! You rock Dave.

BEFORE: kitchen cabinets screamed for help! :o)


AFTER: kitchen cabinets. All our cabinets in the house are painted black with a light tan distressed/tipped finish. I love them!


BEFORE: master bath before we had the whole thing re-done.

AFTER: What a huge difference! This picture makes me want to take a bath! hahaa

BEFORE: family room with back slider door.

AFTER: replaced slider door with french door and blew out wall next to it and added a second set of french doors. It makes a huge difference and brings in so much more light into the room!

It is crazy to think how much we have done to this house in the little amount of time that we have lived here. It has been lots of fun and we have been very lucky to have been able to do these things. We have done several other things as well. I will have to take more pictures and post them soon. Hope all is well with everyone. It is getting hotter and hotter here in Arizona!! hopefully now that we live back here I will get a nice tan again...

5 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, what great improvements! You have a beautiful house!

Kacey said...

WOW! I love your before and after pictures. And I love the changes you've made. They look amazing! Those french doors are awesome. And I'm jealous you have a fireplace in your master room...I've always thought that would be so romantic & cozy to have.

Haskett Family said...

HOLY COW_ Do you ever stop?? When you need your next project come over to my house--- ps- no we really really are not going to find out- scarey i know, and yes- we still need to get together..twilight????

Savanna said...

You have done lots of new stuff. I think it all looks really nice. I love the new double french doors that looks great. That's so fun.

The Jones Family said...

You are so created!! You are such a great decorator! I love the shawdow box you mad for your husband!

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones