Welcome To Our World!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Super Cute Ladybug/Flower Shirts

So I had this itch to make a cute St. Patrick's Day shirt for the twins (Jason's little girls). I went to try to find a cute "Kiss Me I'm Cute or Irish" shirt and could only find ONE 18 month old shirt. So I thought well... I will just find a green shirt and go from there. Well, when I was at Michaels I found these really cute green lady bug & pink flower iron on decals. So I thought I will just make a cute shirt that they can wear whenever. I ironed on the decals and put cute pink, green & black ribbon on the sleeves. I think that they turned out pretty dang cute! It was fun making them and I have to say that the girls look so cute in them. Love you girls, Love Aunt Jenn

Tawnya with Maddie at Grandma & Grandpa's
Abby being silly and not wanting to sit still for a quick picture. (Whom I kidding... what 16 month old "sits still" for anything? hahaa)

7 comments:

Kacey said...

You are so clever. Those are SO cute! How did you put the ribbon on the sleeves? I've never seen that done before!!

Tara said...

Those shirts did turn out cute, what a creative idea with the sleeves! I've heard about those twin baby girls from your mom, they are too cute! How fun!

Savanna said...

SO CUTE! I love the ribbon on the sleeves. How did you do that? You are so creative!

The Jones Family said...

Super cute! I wish I was crafty like that!! I love little girl clothes!

Britttany said...

how creative are you?!! hey did you see the link to the class of 99 blog off of mine? just in case check it out, we have to email our names and addresses if your interested in going to the 10 year reunion!!!

Haskett Family said...

you are so creative!!! but of course I knew that..ok we need to get a date for twilight and i need bens out of town schedule-- later dude

Shanille said...

Hi! Hey I am putting together a hansen cousin email list and I don't have your email! Will you email me it at shanille5@gmail.com. I LOVE the little shrits! It has been so long since I have seen or talked to you. Your house looks awesome!

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones