Welcome To Our World!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Remodeling/Decorating projects

We have been doing all kinds of remodeling/decorating projects since we moved in to make the interior of the house more the style we like. It has been so much fun! I wish that I would have gone into interior decorating. I have always loved doing it. Here are some pictures of our projects. Check out the before & after shots. So much better after!! :o)

BEFORE: Banisters when we moved in with Christmas decorations/garland AFTER: BLACK banisters & new landing tall vase & big red plate. LOVE IT!!


BEFORE: Front doors were faded wood. They desperately needed to be stained or something...
AFTER: Beautiful black front doors! Love them!


Downstairs bathroom off of family room & kitchen. We had the cabinets painted black and tipped in a light tan color. Had granite put in and ripped out the sheet mirror and put a big black framed mirror above sinks.
So that is what we have been up to lately. Hope all is well with everyone else! It is a beautiful day here in Arizona! Ben is enjoying his morning out golfing with his brother. It is suppose to be a high of 78 degrees today! Sorry to all my friends and family who are FREEZING their booties off in cold weather!!

11 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE the black railing! We're thinking of painting our front door black also. I like the contrast.

Lauren Perry said...

Ummm, can you come decorate my house??? I LOVE it! It looks AMAZING! I love the railing. I didnt think the black door was going to look very good, but it looks GREAT! Good Job Jenn!

Kacey said...

Isn't it amazing what a few changes can do? The new black railing looks fanatastic and makes that whole area stand out more. Same with the front door. Good job!!

Angie said...

My fave is the black cabinents. There's just something theraputic about redecorating, don't you think? It looks fabulous!!!!
P.s. I'm WAY jealous of your warm temps!!!!!

The Jones Family said...

So cute I love the new design!!! The front doors are my favorite!

Tawnya said...

everything looks great. Who did you have do the granite? I love the new mirror in the bathroom too.
I think black doors are the new hottness

Britttany said...

wow i miss having my own house to fix up and make improvements! your place looks great... i love the railings and the door! good job!

Haskett Family said...

house is lookin good-
I AM going to get over there SOON with the kids- just need to find a good day- they have taken really late naps these past few days- after the late nighter- so we have been just taken the evening easy- but we'll come see the doggies soon- call you lateer
brooke

Micaela said...

it looks so awesome!! need to come and see it. Thanks again for coming the other night! your present was so cute! thank you!

Savanna said...

So cute! I love the black you added. It looks really nice. The cabinets look awesome! I love how just a few changes can make a huge difference.

Jess Perry said...

Looks awesome! Can I hire you???

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones