




It has been a busy Summer and last few weeks since we moved back to Arizona. We have had many things going on from unpacking and getting settled in Ben's sister's house, Ben's 31st Birthday, Ben traveling to Colorado & Chicago for work, hanging out with family & friends, golfing, dog sitting for my parents and brother Jason and me trying to find a job. Busy busy... It is definitely good to be back home where our family and friends are. We are going to have to get use to the Arizona heat again though. It is so easy to forget how hot it gets here. We have been spoiled with great weather while living away from home for the past 3 1/2 years. So there is a quick update on what has been happening in our lives.












5 comments:
Great pics... Happy birthday benny! I'm so glad you guys are home now! We've missed you. Thanks for the golfin on Saturday...
Happy birthday Ben and looks like you have been having fun!!
I'm so glad for you guys being back in Arizona! I hope Ben had a great birthday! Sorry I'm late: Happy Birthday anyway!!!!
It looks like you are loving being home in Arizona. I am so glad. That cake looks yummy!
I'm glad that you are enjoying being back in Arizona. It looks like you've been having fun!
Post a Comment