Welcome To Our World!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Arizona... Home Sweet Home

Ben and I moved back home to Arizona last weekend from Woodland Hills, California. We are SOOO grateful that we have such awesome family and friends! Matt, Crystal, Chris & Brennan came out to California and helped us load up the U-HUAL and move out. We appreciate all the help we got from everyone!! Thankfully I had everything all packed and boxed up so it was a very easy loading process. We had everything loaded and ready to go in less than 4 hours I believe. We then took everyone to go see Dark knight (Ben & I's second time seeing it. GREAT movie, if you haven't seen it yet) and just relaxed Saturday night and headed out to Arizona early Sunday morning. The drive out was great. There were two people per car which was nice so no one had to drive alone. Plus there was basically NO traffic, which is amazing because in L.A. it doesn't matter what time of day or what day of the week it is it is ALWAYS jammed up on the freeways! We got home and unloaded the U-HAUL in probably an hour. I couldn't believe how fast we got it done.
___________________________________________________
Special Thanks goes out to Kelly (Ben's sister) who is letting us crash at her house for a couple of months until we find a house to buy. We love you Kelly!!! We are very glad to be back home where we grew up and family and friends are. We are going to have to get use to the Arizona heat again though... We have been spoiled having nice weather in Ohio (except the BRUTAL winters there) and in Southern California.
___________________________________________________
I never would have thought that in our 5 years of marriage we would have moved 7 times and lived in 3 different states! What an adventure we have had together!

No comments:

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones