Well I am a working woman again... I started a job last Tuesday at a construction company in Tempe as the front desk receptionist. So far it seems like a nice place to work. Everyone is nice and the work isn't anything too stressful. The drive in the morning and coming home isn't too fun though. It takes me an hour to get there and an hour to get home in the traffic. I have to say 5:30 am comes VERY early!! So I have tried to be better about going to bed at a decent hour so I am not a zombie at work the next day. I can't say that I was good about going to bed early on Thursday, it took a couple of Mtn. Dews to wake me up on Friday morning! So I am off to bed very shortly.
On another note, Ben went to go pick up his new eye glasses yesterday and he said "I also picked up some new tennis shoes for myself." I then asked him surprisingly "Didn't you just buy a new pair a few weeks ago?" He then said "Well... I think you will really like these ones." I turned around to examine these new tennis shoes and he held out the box to me and it was a Jessica Simpson shoe box. I freaked out!! :o) He surprised me and bought the shoes that I REALLY wanted. I tried on these heals a week ago and I thought that they were SMOKIN' HOT! I love the patent leather and the cute intertwined embellishment by the peep-toe. They are sky high heals. I LOVE THEM and can't wait to wear them to work tomorrow! Thanks honey!! I think they are Super cute, don't ya think?!!













9 comments:
Way to go back to work! Now if only I could get a job :) PS I think Ben has won husband of the year award! Any guy who goes out and buys his wife a pair of HOT shoes just because- gets this award in my book!
Congratulations on the new job and YES those shoes are SMOKIN HOT! Love them!! And I completely agree with Lauren...your husband gets some serious brownie points for that surprise!
What cute shoes! YOur better than me...My internal clock does not allow me to wake up any earlier than 7! Everybody keeps telling me that will change when the baby gets here...oh no!
Congrats on the new job!! And I am loving those shoes!! I agree...Great husband!! Kudos to him.
So cute! I was at Ross today, and from across the way I see the CUTEST purse! It was a Jessica Simpson purse, no I didn't buy it, I wish, It was like $150, so I thought WHOA, to nice of a purse for spilled milk to go in. But I sure loved it. I think she has great taste, I LOVE YOUR SHOES!
Cngrats on your new job, you deserved those shoes! :)
Jenn - I figured that you had taken that job- since I havne't heard from you in a while- nice work- love the shoes- call me sometime! love ya
hey, you never called me and now you are a busy working girl! love the shoes! wish i could wear shoes that high! i would probably fall! call me!
Those are some super hot shoes! Good taste he has! You need to stop working so hard so we can hang out!
jessica simpson shoes... my fav. yes they are smokin hot! i miss working in the office. sometimes it was annyoing dressing up everyday. but now that i dont have to, i of course miss it!
Post a Comment