
Tuesday I drove out to Castaic, California to meet Lauren & Cannon for lunch. It was SO much fun!! We went to BJ's and ate lots of yummy food. I think Cannon's favorite thing to eat was the chocolate chip pizookie. Whom I kidding..... I think it was all of our favorite! hahaa If you haven't eaten at BJ's, it is definitely a must. (I don't think they are in Utah unfortunately though) Ben and I loved going to the one in Ohio. There is also one around the corner from us out here where we live. I am so glad that Lauren came to visit her family so we were able to get together. Cannon is TOO cute and he is a VERY VERY busy little man!! I had so much fun hanging out and talking with Lauren and playing with Cannon.












3 comments:
You are so cute! Thank you for posting this now :) It was so much fun to meet with you :) Its funny, but I felt like Ive known you forever- lol. You better come and visit next time you are in Utah! I am going to go to bed dreaming about Pizookies now, lol. You'd think that I'd only weigh 100 lbs with the way I am constantly on the go.
How fun!! So glad you got to meet up with them!! Isn't Cannon a little sweetheart?
Looks like youve been having fun! your poor finger! Stop doing those dangerous wifely duties! lol. is the place in az that you met your friend to eat lunch at?? (i cant remember the name now!) steve and i make pizookies all the time...too yummy!
Post a Comment