Welcome To Our World!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Kansas City Trip

All of us relaxing at the spa getting pedicures. Thanks Tessa!!
Here are my toes, aren't they pretty? I love french manicures & pedicures
The boys playing basketball. Check out Drew flying in the air, now that is some defensive guarding!
SLAM DUNK!!!! GO BEN!

Ben & Dale went golfing Friday and had lots of fun
Dylan & Drew opening their gift card to Best Buy from Ben and I
Tessa opening up her presents for the baby. It's another boy, their 3rd (She's due Sept. 22nd)
The boys playing croquet
Ben & Drew playing croquet. Drew is a major jokester!
Dylan & Ben posing for the camera


Ben and I went to Kansas City this last weekend to visit our good friends Dale and Tessa and their boys Dylan & Drew. Ben and Dale are co-workers at JP Morgan. It was a weekend packed full of fun.
Friday Ben and Dale went golfing and Tessa and I stayed home and did LOTS of cooking. I am very excited to try all the new recipes that Tessa gave me. It was so much fun and Drew was a great little helper to help us stir, lick the beaters, etc. Then we took the boys to soccer academy and came home for dinner and made smores in the fire pit.
Saturday was Dylan's soccer game and both their baseball practices. We also had a great treat on Saturday, we went to a spa and all got spa pedicures and manicures. Ben and Dale weren't too sure about the idea (it didn't seem like too macho of an idea to them) but after they had the spa pedicure they were both really relaxed and said they enjoyed it. Ben says that he will try anything once. After the spa we went and had YUMMY BBQ at Gates BBQ. It is a Kansas City experience for sure! It was DEEEELISH!!! We all felt like we needed to be rolled out of the restaurant when we were done eating. We went home and played Spin Uno with the kids and watched a movie after.
The trip was a quick one but we had so much fun and are so glad that we were able to make it out there to enjoy some time with our good friends. We love them!!


4 comments:

Kacey said...

I love getting away on little trips like that...sounds like you had a good time with good friends!! (Kansas is where my mom grew up and all her family is from. I haven't been there for a long time though.)
Love the pic of your french pedicure! Makes me want to go get one!

Jess Perry said...

I love Kansas City. There are so many fun things to do there and so many good places to eat!! And great shopping! Looks like a fun little trip!

Lauren Perry said...

How fun! I love the pics! It was so nice to meet you for lunch :) Cannon was CRAZY about you, lol. Thank you again for coming out to visit me! You must come over next time you are in Utah. Call me once you start reading the book and let me know if you like it. I hope you enjoy The Host (I know I did)! Good luck on your job interviews! I personally think you deserve some time off of work for a while :)

eve said...

How fun! I love your french pedicure, looks so clean and polished!

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones