1. Cleaning obsessed- (Ben will verify this) I can't stand unnecessary clutter. I also can't go to bed at night with a dirty house, even if it is 1 AM or later. I will still do the dishes and make sure everything is in order and in its place, even to the point that the pillows are in their place on the couch! Do I need to seek help??? hahhaa
2. I have NO shame of spoiling my little dogs rotten! I mean seriously.... how could you not? Look at them, they are SOOOOO STINKIN' CUTE!
3. I LOVE to decorate! I should have gone into interior decorating. But I am very glad that I got my paralegal.
4. I knew that Ben was "The One" and that I wanted to marry him on our second date.
5. Family is the most important thing to me!
6. I have to always have my toenails painted, I think they look terrible without color on them.
7. I can't wait for Stephenie Meyer to come out with her 4th book Breaking Dawn (fall 2008) from the Twilight Series!
8. I LOVE to read celebrity gossip magazines.
9. When Ben is out of town I still sleep on my side of the bed. What is up with that? Why wouldn't I take advantage of the space and spread out?
10. I CAN'T WAIT TO BE A MOM!
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
So fun. Your page is adorable. And I followed the link to your family page and saw the cute little Christmas Day Dance you did when you were little... HOW CUTE!
So fun to learn these things about you. I am obsessed with cleaning too. I can't stand clutter and I always have to have things in their specific place. i loved this post!!
Great post, it was fun to learn more about you! We've got several things in common (including our name.) Like you, I'm pretty obsessed about cleaning, but I've loosened up a bit since having kids. I'm a Twilight fan and I always sleep on my side of the bed, even when Luke is gone!
Jen, I loved your post! The toenail thing and the cleaning thing, thats me! See we have more in common than we knew. That was fun to learn things about you. Lori
Post a Comment