I am making a goofy face in this picture, but you get the point. Isn't the cupid hilarious?!
Picture of the cake I made, balloons, candy & bear.
Brrrrrrrrrr....... doesn't that look cold? I have a feeling that the weather will be a little different for Valentine's Day this year in California!
I will never forget Valentine's Day 2007! We were living in Ohio last year and it was VERY cold. We woke up and a ton of snow had fallen through the night and was still coming down very hard. I got a call from my law office and they told me we were going to be closed for the day and not to worry about coming in to work because the roads were too bad to drive on. I was very excited to have a day off and to not have to drive in the snow and ice covered roads. Being an Arizona girl and not having any experience driving on the icy roads, it always made me a little nervous to drive on them when we lived in Ohio.
Ben told me he had a surprise for me and it would be at our house at the end of the day. He said that it was funny and something that I would never forget. I had no idea what it was and I was racking my brain all day to think what it could be. As you can see he got me a singing telegram. It was HILARIOUS! I was so shocked I didn't know what to do or how to react when I opened the door. This guy was all decked out in his cupid outfit! Too funny!! He sang several songs and gave me some balloons, candy, a cute teddy bear and took a picture with Ben and I. We also went to dinner at House of Japan, one of our favorite restaurants in Ohio. What a fun day that was! Ben always has some sort of surprise for me for a holiday, anniversary or birthday up his sleeve!












10 comments:
Cute blog! It will be fun to better keep in touch this way! It's been really fun to hear what all the cousins are doing as the family gets bigger and we see each other less and less.
That is so cute... Thanks for the heads up about my commet settings. I forgot to change them~ Your page is adorable... I am so excited for birthdays to be over! See you guys soon~! love ya
Hi Jen. I was so glad to get your blog note. This is fun and it is fun to get to know all the cousins this way. I wish we could all see each other more. I am excited to get to know you better, and your Valentine's pics are so funny.
Sound like a great Valentines day last year! I love the cupid--that's so fun that Ben is so creative and likes to surprise you on special days! It will be fun to hear about what he comes up with this year!
I am glad that you found our blog. It was fun to read up on yours and get to know you a little. I always thought you were so pretty in the pictures I've seen of you. I LOVE the Valentines story. That is really funny.
Jenn. This is jess perry. I have been the worst blogger. Just got your comment and I ma so glad you said hello. You have a cute blog and I absolutely love the singing cupid thing. Last year I sent Trent a singing telegram and it was hillarious.
Yay--its so fun reading your blog and seeing what you two are up to! I don't even know how I would react to a naked cupid at my door...but for sure I would never forget it!!! I'm glad you've joined the blogging world!
Ok...how creative is your husband for doing that. I'm glad you got a picture. The costume is hilarious! Can't wait to see what he does for you this year!
Oh my heck! Those pics are HILARIOUS! Its cute that you go all out for Valentines Day. Brian was supposed to "make" us dinner. He pulled Panda Express boxes out of the oven, lol.
Post a Comment