Jason & Tawnya on Abby & Maddie's blessing day. (Tawnya w/ Abby, Jason w/ Maddie)
Me w/ Baxter, Alex w/ Bailey & Jeff. We were so glad that they could come to the blessing and party too.
It was so funny, I turned around and Baxter was sitting in Collin's car seat. Can you tell we LOVE our doggies?!
Ben & Keith at the conference watching the Ohio State Buckeye game. We are bummed that they lost!
We had a great trip over this past week. Ben had his national sales conference in Scottsdale all week and I was able to take the week off of work to go and play with the family. The girls blessings went very well and it was so good to see the family again. It is so nice to be living so much closer to family now. California is A LOT closer than Ohio! :o)
I MUST PROUDLY ADD.... THAT BEN AND HIS FORMER PARTNER, DALE WON WHOLESALER OF THE YEAR award at his conference!!!!!! Great job honey!












3 comments:
Hey Jenn,
I love the pictures of you in Arizona!
My e-mail address is: mitra.baghai@gmx.at
I'd appreciate it if you could delete this message containing my e-mail address, I get so much spam mail already.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you. If you e-mail me, I'll send some pics of Tom and me going skiing in Styria.
Love,
Eve
That's great that you are living closer to your family. (How long have you been in California?) It sounds like you had a fun week in Arizona and I must say, you have the cutest little dogs!
Hey Jenn! What a fun week and great pictures!! Thank you for posting on my blog :) Its always great to see family and what they are up to, especially if they live a few states away :) Talk to you later!
Post a Comment