Welcome To Our World!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007





What a wonderful Christmas we had this year. Neither Ben and I can believe that 2007 is over and 2008 is less than AN HOUR away!!!! We are so grateful for our family and that we were able to have such a great time with everyone. It was so fun to have Michelle, Craig & their kids there for Christmas too. We were very spoiled this year with many wonderful gifts, but no present can ever beat quality time with family!

3 comments:

ilm3ib said...

Happy New Year guys... We love you. We are so glad we got some good time together before you had to leave and are excited to see you again next weekend~ Have a great New Year Day...

Ben and Jenn said...

Eve, If you look at my blog page again, I got your message you posted on my page. I am glad that you got our Christmas card. I have been wanting to email you FOREVER! I don't have your email address either though. Please leave me another message with your email. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Jenn

Kacey said...

Cute blog Jenn...thanks for inviting me! I'll be back OFTEN to check out the happenings in your lives. :-)

P.S. I LOVE your little dogs, they are adorable!!

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones