Welcome To Our World!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells




I got Baxter & Bailey's hair cut yesterday and I couldn't resist these cute jingle bell collars!! It is so cute and funny to hear them ring when they are walking. Yea..... Christmas is almost here!! :o)

2 comments:

ilm3ib said...

That is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys!

eve said...

Hey Jenn!!!! I found you! I was looking for your e-mail addy but could not find it so I googled you and found your blog! Yay!
Thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas card you sent, I love the pics of you and Ben.
I still have my old e-mail address so maybe you can send me a short note so that I have yours again too.

Oh and since Christmas is over, I wish you all the best for the New Year!

Love,
Eve

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones