What is his name? Benjamin (Ben)
How long have you been married? Little over 4 1/2 yrs. (married July 12, 2003)
How long did you date? We dated for a month and a half before we were engaged. We were married 5 months to the day of our first date. AWWWWWWWW...... cute I know huh? hahhaa We are coming up on our 5 yr. anniversary of our first date on the 12th. Our second date was Valentine's Day. He had the cutest and sweetest date planned for us. We got all dressed up and a candle lit dinner was waiting for us in a gazebo outside at Scottsdale Plaza Resort. Then we went back to his house and watched a Sweet Home Alabama. I know this is sounds corny but when we got to his house I felt like I was "home". (This was the date that I knew he was "the one" and that I wanted to marry him -- see last post)
Who eats more sweets? hmmm... I think we both have a sweet tooth. It is a good thing I try to avoid having them in the house very often! hahaa
Who said I love you first? Ben did, then I did seconds after
Who is taller? Ben
Who can sing better? I'm not too sure on that one...
Who is smarter? I'd have to say we both have our strong points. But I am leaning towards Ben on this one. He continues to impress me daily with his knowledge he has in his field of work!!
Who does the laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? Ben does
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. Ben is on the left and Baxter & Bailey HOG the whole middle of the bed! Who would have thought that such small dogs can take up so much room in a KING size bed?!
Who cooks dinner? I do, not every night I will admit though. It is so hard to cook for two people. Especially when your husband doesn't like left-overs.
Who drives? Ben does. I have always thought that the man should drive. Call me old fashioned.
Who is more stubborn? Depends on the subject. ;o)
Who kissed who first? Ben went in for it and I was soooooooo glad he did!
Who asked who out first? Ben asked
Who proposed? Ben did. We knew we wanted to get married and had a date in mind and everything but I didn't know when he was going to officially ask. It was one of the best nights of my life!
Who wears the pants? Baxter & Bailey- Ben and I are suckers for those two!! hahaa
Ok.... Tag you're it -- Crystal & Tawnya and whoever else would like to












8 comments:
This was great Jenn. I loved getting to know you two better and now I understand the significance of Valentine's day.
P.S. Bill hates leftovers too!
About the backgrounds. I download "freebies" into my photobucket account and then change them in the html coding. Jess sent me an email on how to do it. If you give me your email address I can email the instructions to you. There's also some really cute backgrounds that are easy to download from this site: http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
or you can go to this site and have one made for you however you want...she does AMAZING stuff and has done blog designs for several friends:
http://playfulpicklesdesigns.blogspot.com/
I hope that helps!! :-)
your blog is super cute! did you change the template yourself? we are old, its true!! my boyz are getting so so big too! talk to you soon..
So good to hear from you guys. You look so wonderful and very much in love. We just got together with Frank and Nate over Christmas and definetley missed you two. Please let us know if you are ever in town.
I love your blog. Can you tell I don't have much time to blog these days~ The background is adorable. I'll get to the hubby thing asap~ Love ya chica. see you in a few hrs~
That was so fun reading this and getting to know you better.
I must say, I am a right side of the bed sleeper. I don't sleep well on the left side...Actually most of the time I am on the left side of the bed snuggled against Trent, but I am still on the right side...does that make sense?
Fun! I love getting to know you guys better through your blog! I love it!
Yay! its nice to get to know you better! how fun :) Brian REFUSES to eat leftovers too, lol. Lucky us.
Post a Comment