Welcome To Our World!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One Boy, One Girl, Their two dogs and...


That's right.... We're PREGNANT!!! WOOHOO!!! We are very excited and nervous at the same time! Ben is strongly hoping for a boy. I can't lie, I'm hoping for a girl. But we both will be very happy with either a boy or a girl. We just want a healthy happy baby.
How I surprised Ben: I had this Hershey's candy bar with pink and blue balloons tied to it with two positive pregnancy tests on the kitchen counter waiting for Ben to come home from his work trip from San Francisco. It was SO hard to not spill the beans to anyone all day before I told him that night!! Little Baby Kunzler to make his or her debut mid October 2010.

12 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Jen said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you! I'll be anxious to hear if you are having a boy or a girl.

Lauren Perry said...

YAY!!! I knew it! I am so so sooo thrilled for you guys! We are coming to AZ in November, so I REALLY HOPE to see you and your new little bundle of joy! I am literally "fist pumping" with joy :) Keep us posted and I cannot wait to see baby bump pics!

Tara said...

How awesome Jen and what a cute way to tell your hubi! I'm thrilled for you guys, can't wait to hear what you're having!

Kacey said...

AHHH...what exciting thrilling wonderful news!!!! Congratulations!!

Savanna said...

That is SO exciting! Congrats!

Lori said...

I will have to tell Cam, that is so exciting!!! You will be a great Mom.

Happy Birthday too! That looked like a lot of fun!

Ashley said...

YAY! Wow, I am so stinkin' excited for your guys. Congrats!

Angie said...

YAY!!!! So excited for you guys! What happy news!

Ben and Jenn said...

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments! We are both very excited too!! We can't wait to meet our little one soon. I know I can't wait to be a mommy! Too fun. ;o)

Haskett Family said...

happy happy

The Jones Family said...

Congratulations!! How fun! Im voting for a baby boy bc they are so fuN!!!! How exciting!

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones