Welcome To Our World!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Christmas 2009 & Happy New Year!!

Ben and I had a wonderful Christmas together and with our families! We are both very thankful that we have such great families and that we are back living close to most of them again. We both have commented how lucky we are that all of our family gets along so well and enjoys spending so much time together. I know I'm very lucky to have married into such a wonderful family! I hope that everyone enjoyed the Christmas season and had a wonderful Christmas with their families. Santa found us and was VERY nice even if we were a little naughty!! ;o) We had all of Ben's family over for Christmas Eve dinner at our house. Then we had breakfast Christmas morning at my parents house with Jason, Tawnya and the girlies too. It was a great time! Here are some pictures from our Christmas. My awesome friend Brooke, asked me to also post a picture of my wreath that I made for my front door. I had a fun time making it. I love to craft and create! I am thinking on starting to sell some of the things I make. I'll keep you posted. :o)



















Thanks Santa! We LOVE our present (new entertainment center)!


Ben showing off his new Driver & 5wood.




He made me close my eyes and hold out my hands. My hubby is SO good to me! I love purses.


New cuff links



My goofy husband. One of his trademarks... always tries to sneak "the bird" in every so often. haha


sugar and gingerbread cookie decorating


Breakfast with my family

2 comments:

Kacey said...

Great pictures! (even the bird..haha) I think I am a little bit jealous you got to decorate cookies OUTSIDE in short sleeves!

and I love those snowman hat baskets!! So cute!

Haskett Family said...

well look who hasnt seen a blog in months i guess- love love love the wreath- but if you hang it next year- i am going to steal it- hehe

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones