Man I loved our little black corvette!
Ben and I saying bye to the Vette (camera phone pics)
I have some very sad news!! The Corvette left our home last Friday evening. Ben was in a 6 car pile up accident two weeks ago. He and everyone else that was in the accident is ok and walked away with no injuries. His back and shoulders were very sore along with an awful headache are the only injuries that he had to endure. I am so glad that he was ok, I was very nervous when he called me. Luckily he was in my Yukon and not in the corvette or else he would have been seriously injured or worse. I have to say that the Yukon is a TANK! Three cars had to be hauled off because they were totaled. The Yukon has been repaired at a collision shop and looks brand new again. Yea!!Ben and I absolutely LOVED the Corvette but for as much driving as Ben does, he needed a safer every day car. Ben thinks I am a huge nerd because I had a very hard time letting it go! I seriously teared up the night before and the day we sold it! haha Ben promised me we'd have another one someday. He'd love the next one to be a ZO6.












3 comments:
Wow what a pretty car! So glad Ben wasn't hurt in the accident. So sad you had to sale it!
I'm glad Ben wasn't hurt in the car crash and everyone involved was OK!!!
A car's just a car ;-)
Oh I am so glad he is okay. That is so scary. I have a hard time with change too, change is hard.
Post a Comment