On Tuesday night Ben, Kelly & I were watching a scary movie and Baxter did something so funny! I have their cute ceramic "Dogs Rule" food/water bowls out in the family room area and two paper bowls in our bedroom because Baxter & Bailey don't eat until Ben and I are crawling into bed a lot of times. Well, we were watching the movie and I look over and see Baxter walking down the hall towards me with the paper food bowl in his mouth. He walked right up to me and pushed the empty bowl against my leg while it was in his mouth. I couldn't believe it! I thought that it was so funny and cute! I also felt really bad that I let it get all the way empty, the poor guy was HUNGRY! haha
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
soooo- looks like you have been in the halloween mood already-- me too. Well, just thought that I would drop a hello- lets go get fried spider legs for lunch!
Hey what is the deal- no time for new post now- I want to see your hair- not that you live a block away or anything- what are your doggies going to be for halloween??
Post a Comment