Welcome To Our World!

Monday, August 23, 2010

32 weeks!! Let the count down begin...

Sorry it has been a while since I posted... I am now at 32 weeks. I can't believe our little baby boy is going to be here in give or take 8 weeks!! We're so excited to meet him! His little nursery is still a work in progress. I am crossing my fingers that the the nursery furniture that we ordered will be in this week. It was suppose to be in the end of June but there was a mix up and delay and we were told it should be here by the end of this month. Here's hoping it will be... this momma is getting anxious to get his room done! He is moving like crazy & I absolutely love it. That has been my favorite part of this pregnancy, feeling and seeing him move. It is a weird/cool/amazing feeling. He's been a stubborn little guy. He'd move like crazy and I'd tell Ben or my sister-in-law to hurry and feel and he'd immediately stop moving for them once they put their hand on my belly. Ben finally felt him for the first time last Saturday. He couldn't believe it! He thought that it was so cool. I totally teared up when he moved for Ben and that he was finally able to feel him.

My baby shower is this Saturday. I'm so excited and really looking forward to it. It is going to be a blast! Many thanks to my sister-in-law's Crystal, Tawnya, and awesome friend Brooke for putting it together! It is going to be very cute and a great party! I'm also very excited that my sisters Cindy and Michelle are able to come down for the shower. It wouldn't have been the same with them not here! Well... that's what we've been up to lately.

1 comment:

Kacey said...

As much as I hate pregnancy, I do love that feeling of the baby moving around.
You'll have so much fun at your shower...make sure and video tape some of it. (I love going back and watching when I was pregnant with Malia...they had me answer a bunch of questions about expectations/fears etc. So funny now!) Wish we could all be there!!

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones