Welcome To Our World!

Friday, April 2, 2010

12 Week appointment

I just had my 12 week (3 month) appointment. Everything went well. It was a quick Dr. visit. The nurse was able to find the baby's heartbeat with the Doppler. The Dr. said that is very rare and that they usually can't hear the baby's heartbeat with the Doppler that early. She said it was because I was "skinny". I wanted to give her a big high five for earning brownie points on that comment! hahhaa. Soon enough and before I know it, I will start to show a pregnancy bump more I'm sure. The heartbeat was strong. We are very anxious to find out the sex! That's our update.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

super awesome!!! so excited for you guys..ps- i'm not trying to avoid you- You just keep catching me at a busy hour-( meaning all three kids crying)..the 6:30 am was actually a good idea :) we need to meet for lunch soon! love ya girl- oh an of course I didnt know

Haskett Family said...

sorry that was me- :)

Nikki said...

I was so excited to hear your wonderful news. You will be a great mama! Congrats!!!!

Happy 5 year Anniversary!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones