So I thought it would be fun to have some of the girls over to have a fun craft night at my house. It was a sister-in-law party! I had this really cute idea to make Valentine's Day blocks with letters on them. We had so much fun! We watched a super sappy chick flick, ate yummy chocolate & did what we love... crafting!! We had a blast! Thanks for coming over girls! I love how short & I look! hahaaa... It's because I am leaning on the counter. I am as tall as Andie & Crystal. Definitely a LOT shorter than Tawnya though...
Me, Andie(Crystal's sister-in-law), Crystal & Tawnya both my sister-in-laws
my cute KISS blocks! :o)












5 comments:
Those are way cute! That is so fun to have a girl's craft night...I might have to steal that idea and start it up!!
I love girls craft night! Those turned out so adorable!
That is a really cute craft. I need some more valentine decorations. Looks like a really fun girls night!
ughh- what a bummer- i totally missed out- love the blocks though- will have to have to stop by another day- too bad i'm a party pooper-- oh and the kids thing with no husband is kinda a factor too- love you jenn
brooke
you forgot how we used our feminine wiles to get the home depot guy to cut the blocks for the poor girls that don't know how to run a saw. and how the home depot guy almost took his hand off to do it!
Post a Comment